• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold My last Woodgrain Encoder

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey O-Fam,
I held onto these with the intention to wear the heck out of them this upcoming mountain bike season. Unfortunately my plans aren’t going to work out. I made a promise to my wife that I would slow down and shrink my collection a little. I’ve also shifted my focus on trying to get some pairs I’ve had my eyes on from the early beginnings of me collecting. I’m asking for $old shipped for these, but I’m very motivated to get these sold and preferably in the hands of a fellow collector. Please feel free to shoot me any messages.

A6B64BCD-A19A-40CC-82CC-F3FEB4D07F0E.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I usually don’t like wood grain but that’s a good looking pair

They are pretty sick

“ I made a promise to my wife that I would slow down and shrink my collection a little. I’ve also shifted my focus on trying to get some pairs I’ve had my eyes on from the early beginnings of me collecting.”

Spoken like a true addict 😂

Username Hidden said:
Hey O-Fam,
I held onto these with the intention to wear the heck out of them this upcoming mountain bike season. Unfortunately my plans aren’t going to work out. I made a promise to my wife that I would slow down and shrink my collection a little. I’ve also shifted my focus on trying to get some pairs I’ve had my eyes on from the early beginnings of me collecting. I’m asking for $150 shipped for these, but I’m very motivated to get these sold and preferably in the hands of a fellow collector. Please feel free to shoot me any messages.

View attachment 941346
Love the combo 😍

Username Hidden said:
“ I made a promise to my wife that I would slow down and shrink my collection a little. I’ve also shifted my focus on trying to get some pairs I’ve had my eyes on from the early beginnings of me collecting.”

Spoken like a true addict 😂
I look at it as a win-win lol. I’m currently going through all my collection to find more to pass along to make my wife happy. And in the midst of it all, if I can catch my unicorn, let’s make it happen right?

Username Hidden said:
I look at it as a win-win lol. I’m currently going through all my collection to find more to pass along to make my wife happy. And in the midst of it all, if I can catch my unicorn, let’s make it happen right?
Happy wife.... Happy life.... Right 😂😂

Username Hidden said:
Happy wife.... Happy life.... Right 😂😂
In this case, very much so. The conversation I had went something along the lines of you sell some or I will.

My goal is to stretch it just a little bit further. Happy wife....Happy addicted collector.....Happy life.

Username Hidden said:
In this case, very much so. The conversation I had went something along the lines of you sell some or I will.

My goal is to stretch it just a little bit further. Happy wife....Happy addicted collector.....Happy life.
It seems that we are in the same boat bud 😂😂 I can't even come on the forum these days without the missus wondering what I'm doing 👀👀👀😂😂😂

Username Hidden said:

Dems fightin’ words. 😂😂… Although letting her sell them may benefit us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back