• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Racing/Water Jacket's Lil collection :) 1Gen/2Gen - PRO

RacingJacketFAN

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi guys :)
I have been collection racing jackets and using them for my cycling days for over 10 years, probably the coolest sunglasses ever seen in Road Pro peloton and MTB racers ,
Ii have started with 2 models, Pearl white and Black.
Only recently i started to gather more models and got the oakley 'box' , at this moment waiting for FMJ silver GEN2 , and still looking for a RED bengal tiger 1gen, and few other 'rare' models that i'm missing. i will be looking arround the Oakley Forum trying to find them :=)
hope you like my collection
waiting on your comments :)

DSC_0488~2.JPG
DSC_0489~2.JPG
DSC_0492~2.JPG
DSC_0494~2.JPG
DSC_0495~2.JPG
DSC_0498~2.JPG
DSC_0499~2.JPG
DSC_0500~2.JPG
DSC_0501~2.JPG
DSC_0502~2.JPG
DSC_0504~2.JPG
DSC_0505~2.JPG
DSC_0510~2.JPG
DSC_0511~2.JPG
DSC_0512~2.JPG

i
have Some extra oakley lenses and othe 'aftermarket' pieces that i purchased from ''FUSE lenses' also extra nose bombs and WJ's nose bombs 75% of my collection are new , or as new items, and i use ALL of them for my cycling days,
after cleaned and stored away :)
i will soon have few models to sell , NEW dark chrome FMJ :) frame and 2 NEW Wet black ones :)
*my advert will come soon *

regards

Hello You have a really nice collection there! Love Racing Jackets
Thanks my friend : ) still looking out for some models and i have a couple of oakley tiers comming with ups to have it ''cleaned and organized' inside my little 'box' :D

A pleasure to share my collection as i'm proud of it

Regards

Big RJ fan here buddy, yours are outstanding! I have one pair in black and wear them, but not for cycling. That is all Radars for me, can't do the lower frame on riding glasses.

Great display also, well done!
:drinks:

Big RJ fan here buddy, yours are outstanding! I have one pair in black and wear them, but not for cycling. That is all Radars for me, can't do the lower frame on riding glasses.

Great display also, well done!
:drinks:
..thanks my friend. some effort and ''euros'' have been spent. but i'm really happy with the result, some extra model is comming next week , and a couple of 3 unit tier to tide it up. still looking like crazy the red bengal tiger rj's ---- ufff

i also have 2 Pro M frames'' that I use for cycling but they are not in the RJ box :D hehe

Regards :)

You are quite welcome. I like the fact that you wear them!

I will wait for your sale thread when you get exchange access and put your dark Chrome up...depending on the budget I may be curious!

;)

You are quite welcome. I like the fact that you wear them!

I will wait for your sale thread when you get exchange access and put your dark Chrome up...depending on the budget I may be curious!

;)
i'll check what is needed to have the exchange access ready tomorrow, no rush when i recieve the dark chrome , i'll let you know :) regards

Back