• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Real'D' collection so far

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
My Real'D' collection so far

DSCF4733.jpg

Not so sure about that.....bit too rich for my wallet.... and don't really like the Antix beyond my Mambos...:flypig:

I have started my 3D collection too, I only have the Tin Tin ones at the moment. Any idea if they plan to release any more?

I love the Tron and Transformers ones. I presume you got them in the US?

There was a thread stating the next 3d offering is for The Hobbit movie.

There was a thread stating the next 3d offering is for The Hobbit movie.

Nice one.

The ironic thing about me collecting the 3D glasses is that I am in the 10% of the population that cannot see 3D! I am interested to try out my Gascans to see if they make any difference as they are "optically correct" but I don't hold any hope!

I that Kaiser Chiefs, Kaiser Soze or Kaiser Willhelm?....lol

I bought the Transformers and the Tron from the States(via the 'bay), the TinTin were bought from over here....

10% of the population? So am I right in that you can't see the films in 3D due to some condition you have or is it an occular dissorder you have (which I have never heard of/knew of) which prevents you from seeing in three dimensions?.....must be a very flat world to you if this is the case.
I hope for your sake it's the former and that it corrects your sight enough for you to enjoy watching with them on; if the truth be known....I can't use them either, I'm as blind as Pugh...maybe not that blind but I do wear specs which prevent these from being worn.....oh, well

Latest Posts

Back