• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My small collection of magnesium m frames

Awesome! The design of the Magnesium M Frame is aggressive and looks great! I wish they weren't so expensive and hard to find now.

Are they prone to failure like half X? I'm getting one soon so I'm trying to figure out what to look for or possible quick fixes. There isn't too many members that use mags so your experience or tips are more than welcomed.
The main issue with the mag mframes are cracks in the lense due to stress usually above the nose bridge. I only have one lens with this crack my other lenses have held up real well. I'll post a picture after while . Other then that the ceramic coating has been known to have peeling issues. Again I haven't had this problem but I know it's an issue.

The main issue with the mag mframes are cracks in the lense due to stress usually above the nose bridge. I only have one lens with this crack my other lenses have held up real well. I'll post a picture after while . Other then that the ceramic coating has been known to have peeling issues. Again I haven't had this problem but I know it's an issue.

Yea lenses are a bitch to find in decent condition. You got a nice set going there.

Back