1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

I never thought about being a collector until I came to this forum. Over the years I have had 100's of Oakleys but either lost, traded or gave them away as I bought new ones. I wish I had them back now even though I won't wear plastic glasses anymore back in the day I had some pretty cool M frames and Frogskins. Now I will only wear X metal Oakleys. I can't hardly stand the wait to get into the classified section so I can see whats for sale!! lol..

My Small Collection.... - 1772B1AC-4BB0-4E98-B306-4B9CE13D45E6-3142-00000176DBC4469F.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Christown

Christown Oakley Beginner

Nice X Metal collection mate!

3. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

another metal head . . .
    i like your Romeo II!

4. rmontez

Thanks guys. I am having a bit of trouble with the Romeo 2's now. I am trying to find replacement lenses so I am looking to Linegear for them but I also need the bolt that holds the lens in place.

5. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Great collection

6. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Pretty nice stuff!

7. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Cool items ya have there. :)
    Hurts that ya have all that stuff away but if you're willing and patient I'm sure you can regain what you want back in time. ;)

8. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

Love the metals! I would love to get my hands on a pair to own. I just have a hard time parting with the funds. But I'm sure you'll be back to where you were and more in no time!

9. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Nice collection, like them all but that X Metal/Ice is looking good.

10. rmontez

Thanks everyone. I don't know that I would invest any money into the old style Oakleys that I used to wear as a teenager/youngman. I really prefer the X Metal type glasses now. I actually had to go digging for the M frames that are in the picture and if you look close you can see they are broke on the top of the frame.