• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Small Collection....

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
I never thought about being a collector until I came to this forum. Over the years I have had 100's of Oakleys but either lost, traded or gave them away as I bought new ones. I wish I had them back now even though I won't wear plastic glasses anymore back in the day I had some pretty cool M frames and Frogskins. Now I will only wear X metal Oakleys. I can't hardly stand the wait to get into the classified section so I can see whats for sale!! lol..

1772B1AC-4BB0-4E98-B306-4B9CE13D45E6-3142-00000176DBC4469F.jpg

Thanks guys. I am having a bit of trouble with the Romeo 2's now. I am trying to find replacement lenses so I am looking to Linegear for them but I also need the bolt that holds the lens in place.

Cool items ya have there. :)
Hurts that ya have all that stuff away but if you're willing and patient I'm sure you can regain what you want back in time. ;)

Love the metals! I would love to get my hands on a pair to own. I just have a hard time parting with the funds. But I'm sure you'll be back to where you were and more in no time!

Thanks everyone. I don't know that I would invest any money into the old style Oakleys that I used to wear as a teenager/youngman. I really prefer the X Metal type glasses now. I actually had to go digging for the M frames that are in the picture and if you look close you can see they are broke on the top of the frame.

Latest Posts

Back