• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Small Collection

yea. i don't really have anything for sale at the moment other than those stands. i've got one "O" stand left and i'll be making the 3 tiers next week. check the stand thread often in the next week or so.

Eyes off my Donwoods Peeza21! Hehe :smile:

Can't wait to get that stand! Sister gave me the money to get it as a Christmas pressie! And my dear old mother decided to give me a few dollars for the Donwoods, no specific reason, she just felt like spending on me! So basically getting the stand and Jupiter for FREE, just paying for postage!

I'm now in the same boat as you qtrain23! Have the Matte Clear Oil Rigs and lined up a sale for the Frost Blue, just need to try get my hands on the third pair! In no rush tho. Got my eyes on a few other things first so I'll probably try get the other Oil Rigs in a few months!

Good luck. The matte clear with text are some of the hardest glasses to get. There's a pair on eBay for a crazy amount tho

Building your stand Monday. Will paint it Monday night. Should know postage by Tuesday/Wednesday. Def sent out by friday.

Yeah, I mailed that guy on eBay to give him a realistic offer but he never replied. Oh well

No probs with posting out on Friday. Just be sure to send the invoice as soon as you know total costs and I'll deposit the funds straight away!