• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My X-Metal Fixes + Some New Ones!!! :-)

I was watching them count down with my finger over the button
That's a great price for matte,
I think I was just too spoilt getting the polished for such a bargain
Glad you got them

I was watching them count down with my finger over the button
That's a great price for matte,
I think I was just too spoilt getting the polished for such a bargain
Glad you got them
I was waiting expectantly that no one would counter bid LOL.

Lost out a few times over the last week on XSs and XX. I guess I am a little stunned by the prices these pieces command these days. I would like to get a polished and plasma XS. But that is increasingly becoming a more and more costly exercise. Hence the diversion to PB2. As I said before it still has titanium.

The PB2's have a lot of plastic cause they are a big old pair,
but when they are in your hands and when wearing them you can feel the quality.
Definitely worth the more realistic prices that they are now

The PB2's have a lot of plastic cause they are a big old pair,
but when they are in your hands and when wearing them you can feel the quality.
Definitely worth the more realistic prices that they are now
Definitely worth the money and they are still very well made, even if not admired as much as PB1's.

To quote another member referring to Madman/Badman. When something new comes out everyone complains about quality...etc. once the dust settles and everything normalises some of them actually become coveted. I can't see the X-Metals being surpassed, but there will always be an Oakley following. That following will make make the likes of even the PB2's collectible and sought after in time.

Ironically sometimes the ugly duckling becomes the most collectible as it is the least produced and hoarded LOL!

Last edited:
well i'm 2 for 2 on the ugly duckling score having just bought a pair of badmans this week.
although i've just bought a basically as new pair of plasma/fire juliet's to even it up a bit
i've bid on loads of juliets this week and then the listing's have ended,
obviously somebody is making them offers they carn't refuse..

Back