• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need arms for Oakley Eyeshade Heritage Collection

Sallyscissors

Oakley Beginner
Hello, I am looking for new arms for my Oakley Eyeshades heritage collection.

One of my arms broke and I currently can’t find any place with replacement arms.

The right arm has broken off. But I would like to just replace both of them if someone has a set for sale.

OO9259-05 Red/Fire Iridium

Thanks in advance to anyone out there

IMG_5842.jpeg

One of my arms broke and I currently can’t find any place with replacement arms.

The right arm has broken off. But I would like to just replace both of them if someone has a set for sale.

View attachment 1061621
Welcome & good luck on your venture.

View attachment 1061621
Dang. I just threw out several sets about a month ago as I was tired of storing them. I didn't think to put them on here

View attachment 1061621
I understand your looking for your own parts, however, I'm looking for a replacement arm left side, or a set of replacement arms for the Oakley Sliver Edge part number 009413-0265. If anyone reading this thread knows of an arm reach out to me.

Latest Posts

Back