• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Are these Romeo 2?
1000014083.jpg

1000014084.jpg

Newbie here, needing help identifying these. About 15 years old, no model number, but look genuine.
Black plastic with black chrome trim. Smoked lenses, with screw retainers. Soft rubber earsocks. Many thanks in advance.
Unknown.jpg

Thank you. Based on other posts regarding screws, nose pads and ear socks, I'm leaning towards genuine. Regardless, my wife likes them. Thanks again for identifying them.

Hey All - I stumbled upon this forum tonight after cleaning out my car's glove box this morning and I discovered buried in there two pairs of old Oakleys that haven't see the light of day in years.

The orange pair was left over from a photoshoot back in I think late 1997ish & the black pair I am pretty sure are from a Sunglass Hut in downtown Chicago maybe in the mid to late 2000's. I have tons of pics and memories wearing these but I am in the process of purging old junk in my life. Does anyone know what models they are and if they are worth keeping or just toss in the trash? Can new lenses (ie prescription) lenses be had?

Thanks,
Greg

View attachment 1119800

View attachment 1119801
The orange ones are terrible! You should send them to me for proper care!🤣😂

Back