• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I'm trying to identify (for purchase) a pair of wire frame Oakleys. The distinctive feature is that the nose bridge has the horns (points) facing forward. Anyone know what model this might be?

Sorry. It will be a guessing game.

Kinda like......I'm looking to buy this car....it's got 4 wheels and the front center is pointy at a 165 degree angel.

See? O review will be your best bet as it has photos of everything

I guess I'm wrong in thinking forums are fore people who might know rather than people telling me they don't know.

I guess I'm wrong in thinking forums are fore people who might know rather than people telling me they don't know.
Not exactly. There is so much knowledge here that it's pretty much well known people here know more about Oakley than Oakley does themselves. :)

Just normally when someone would like a frame identification they have a photo and not just a description of the nose bridge.

Sorry again. Maybe someone else will try?

Frank is right...You've given us 2 qualifiers one of which literally makes no sense...horns?
You're going to get a lot more help with a photo or a more detailed description...

Maybe try to answer these to the best of your abilities and we can start narrowing it down to a specific frame:
Is it an older frame, or a newer frame?
Is it from the X-Metal line ("fatter" metal) or thinner "thin wire like" metal?
Are the lenses round, more blocky, or oval?
Did the frame have a specific color?
Did the lenses have a specific color?
Is the nose bridge separate from the orbitals are the orbitals and nose bridge one piece?

The two frames that pop into my head with the "horns" description is the OTT
5499142066_4b8d83e077-jpg.94831.jpg

Or some variation of X-Metals
Juliets:
oakley-juliet-04152-2.jpg

Or XX:
6907786567_fbb4a39720.jpg

Or maybe a penny...smaller than the above two.

I'm trying to identify (for purchase) a pair of wire frame Oakleys. The distinctive feature is that the nose bridge has the horns (points) facing forward. Anyone know what model this might be?
Could you even describe the frame a little more? Lens shapes?

You're really looking for the proverbial pin in the haystack ...

If I had to SWAG (a la @kronin323 ) ... I'd say OO ...?

Back