• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Can somebody please help me identify this model so I can try to get replacement lenses, thank you

IMG_0902.JPG

IMG_0903.JPG

Can somebody please help me identify this model so I can try to get replacement lenses, thank you

View attachment 380068

View attachment 380069
Polished juliet. If you are looking for the original lenses, i cant really tell what colorbecause of the angle, and no serial number. If you provide the first few charachters of the serial, we can tell you exactly what lenses they came with. If it doesnt matter, just lookup replacement lenses for oakley "juliet"

Polished juliet. If you are looking for the original lenses, i cant really tell what colorbecause of the angle, and no serial number. If you provide the first few charachters of the serial, we can tell you exactly what lenses they came with. If it doesnt matter, just lookup replacement lenses for oakley "juliet"
Thank you! Where is the serial number located, I don't see anything stamped

On the left inside arm/earstem, On the polished ones they can be really faded too.
So looking up Oakley Juliet lenses online it looks like there are a ton of after market lenses but I can't actually find Oakley ones nor on their website. Have you ever bought aftermarket lenses? What's your opinion of them?

I think I found some on EBay. I'm new to collecting so I cannot vouch for authenticity but just type "Juliet Oakley" in search function of EBay. Hope this helps some

In my defense, xx20 and new straight jacket ought to be twins. While there both different they are very close to identicle.

Sent from your mom

Latest Posts

Back