1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I can't seem to find Ducati Crosshairs. Not willing to pay close to ebay prices south of 300.00 dollars. What if I bought the Polished Chrome/VR28 Black Iridium I can get them on mycokerewards for 88 bucks. Them buy some red earstem rubbers I think they are available. Then maybe paint the side icons red with model paint. Or maybe just rubbers and no red paint.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I'd bide my time & pick up the Duc's if it were me.

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I got yellow earsocks for my M Frames instead of trying to score a LiveStrong pair. The icons being gunmetal instead of yellow don't bother me that much, I got the color I needed.

If you're not going for a Ducati box/bag/SKU collection then just get the cheap set and the right color socks.

4. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Can't seem to find any red earstem rubbers for the crosshair 2.0 ,does anyone know if another earsock would work for example maybe Mars,Juliet, etc?

5. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

im with O Sight on this one. Id say wait a lil longer and youlll find it for the right price.