• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need some expert advice!

smudge_

Oakley Beginner
Oregon
Hey Friends,

As I have stated already in some other posts. I am relatively new to the Oakley collecting hobby. While my initial interest stemmed from the unique styles of watches they created back in the early 2000s/90s through more research and thanks to this forum I've grown very fond of some of the older sunglasses they produced. I've done some research myself but have struggled a bit to piece together what exactly I should be looking for in the budget I have so I thought I would come to you all! I enjoy the styles of many of the early 2000s glasses. The more slim-eyed ones intrigue me and the metal frame or I believe is called the X-metal series is super cool too (I realize that's probably not in my budget). I'm a student in school who works a weekend job once a week so my budget isn't huge. Would you have any recommendations for maybe a nice pair under $200, let me know if that's unrealistic as well.

Thank you for all the help it means a lot. I'm sure a lot of new folk come in here asking simular questions so I super appreciate your help even though you may answer this question often. :smile:

Last edited:
Welcome 😁, save a little money and get yourself a Romeo 1 you can't go wrong..
Polish_20240405_103718531.jpg

Back