1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know you guys will be honest with me, I posted some ebay auctions this morning and I am wanting to know am I asking to much for these?

Detonator

Racing Jacket Pearl with Transitions

Racing Jacket Grey with G30

Racing Jacket FMJ Dark Chrome with Custom +Red Lenses

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The look fair to me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Cool thats what i thought, but i had a guy low ball me with an offer of $100 for the pearl with transition. and i was kinda insulted lol

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah, low balling seems to be the way it goes these days, just ignore them and move.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If youre prepared to sit on them for a while ignore the low ballers. But if your needing to move them...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I knew who this buyer was, i watch his auctions religiously . and all he was going to do was flip em.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think your pricing is ok.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    I saw them as you were posting them, the custom pair looked awesome, just no funds right now.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    yeah no way the pearl transitions is down to 100. its basically the crown of the gen2 RJ's!