1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Had a 20% coupon for sunglass hut so these were $115 out the door. Not sure I'm going to keep them...I LOVE the design and fit...but I'm picking up a lot of glare and "ghosting" with this clear frame. I'll give them some time as I have the huts liberal 90 day return policy.

Facebook

Facebook

Facebook

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qberrrt

qberrrt Oakley Beginner

post that coupon next time

3. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I use to get a 20% off coupon for the SGH...but the small print indicated that they could not be used with Oakleys.

4. ucdavis4PT0gpa

It was one of those Happy Birthday ones they send to some customers. I don't know if its to everyone or maybe just people they can ID have purchased from them in the past (I bought my wife some D&G's there last year) but this was actually sent to my wife who just had her birthday. She has 2 pairs of sunglasses though and says that's one too many and doesn't understand one bit why I have so many pairs so she let me use it.

This is actually the first time I've purchased a pair of Oakley's in a retail store...all my other purchases were on eBay...and the only reason why is because the value of the Batwolf is high right now and I DID have the coupon which hacked off $26

5. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

They let u use coupon here since Lux takeover...

6. ucdavis4PT0gpa

What? Something POSITIVE for the consumer that came out of the Lux buy? Imagine that. Oh wait....its all part of the same big pot because....Lux owns Sunglass Hut! Blah.

7. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

Hey I am with u on that blah.