1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    New custom cut lenses for Juliet by @Chris A Hardaway

Lenses were cut from new OEM donors, and pictures show the actual lenses available.
    Colors available are:
    • Emerald Iridium - $SOLD
    • + Red Iridium - $SOLD

Prices are shipped ConUS PP G&S

REMAINING LENSES SENT TO CONSOLIDATED JULIET LENSES THREAD

Last edited by a moderator: 8/21/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What's the donor?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Chrome donor was Valve
    Emerald donor was Fuel cell
    Jade donor was Canteen

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump - Emerald & + Red SOLD

Last edited by a moderator: 8/19/16
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the base tint color of the jade pol?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Base tint is grey. Similar to Emerald. It's for medium to bright light. Here are a couple of pics. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Cheers

New custom cut lenses for Juliet by @Chris A Hardaway - IMG_5360.JPG New custom cut lenses for Juliet by @Chris A Hardaway - IMG_5361.JPG

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm looking for something closer to the 9% of ice polarised with grey base. Then if we do a deal, it's on eBay, is that correct?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't understand what you mean by "Then if we do a deal, it's on eBay, is that correct?".

Ice polarized eliminates 90% of direct sunlight, and jade Polarized I believe eliminates 83%. Black Iridium polarized eliminates 90%, the same as Ice Polarized.

Please clarify your last question, and/or feel free to ask any further questions.
    Cheers

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry. I have seen your eBay listings, I saved you as a favorite seller. I have been an ebayer 12 years now. However I have only been on this forum a few months. So I don't know how sales are conducted. I suppose I should just read that in the rules. Anyway black and ice iridium are 90% true, but black and ice iridium polarized are 91%. I like the darker. I have black iridium both polarized and non. I'm looking for polarized ice or something similar in light transmission values and the grey base. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.