• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Doubletap but.. inperfections

:shock:Another option would be to list it on eBay and say something like this. RARE Double Tap. One of a kind. Hand assembled during earthquake. This watch doesn't run, however the time is accurate at least twice a day! Serious bidders only. That sucks! This is why we have child labor laws. Let the kids play with crayons at Dennys. Don't let them assemble watches. Leave that for the grown ups. It does look like a paint chip. Hope others don't do the same thing. Let us know if they replace it.

yea.. i think i will try to set up a date when i will be there so they can have one available.

i prefer to be proactive vs reactive.

thanks for the comments and suggestions everyone!!

for sure. i already sent them a email with the situation. and pictures. honestly, i would hope that they would just swap them out. maybe sell these at a loss and use them as a daily wear.. i can hope..lol

thanks again. sent the email last nite and response was automated.. 4-5 days wait.

i called customer care to try to get a name or phone or email. no luck. so i tried again with the email (warrantyimages@oakley.com) that was sent to me on my first request for mailing in some watches for new batteries.

The young lady was like, just bring it in and we should be able to repair it or swap it. i was like.. they are hard to come by and rather think a new one would be better. then she's oh, its on back order.

let see.. and i agree with everyone. it should be replaced.

i'll keep you posted. !!

Back