• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Eye Jacket Purchases

Well...

I still have my pair. The frame is gorgeous. The lenses were soooo badly shot that they were unuseable, which we had discussed. I bought some lenses from a company in spain called "Solstice Lenses". Not an exact fit as far as color by any means, HOWEVER, the fit is good enough, and I won't wear them, I just wanted them for a display as they were my first pair. But... I did contact infinitehero, and he tried, but the lenses are too big for his machine I think was the issue.

Well...

I still have my pair. The frame is gorgeous. The lenses were soooo badly shot that they were unuseable, which we had discussed. I bought some lenses from a company in spain called "Solstice Lenses". Not an exact fit as far as color by any means, HOWEVER, the fit is good enough, and I won't wear them, I just wanted them for a display as they were my first pair. But... I did contact infinitehero, and he tried, but the lenses are too big for his machine I think was the issue.

Shame you didn't manage to get custom cut. I suppose if they're display then aftermarket lenses should be fine!