• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Flak 2.0 XL and gascan?

I jumped on this sinking ship just because of the cool factor of the products but the boxes issues scares me now. Right after I placed the order I realized I could of had @Tomcat14 handle receiving them for me then send them over so feeling kinda dumb. Like everyone else has testified I got an immediate shipping notice for UPS. Is there anything I need to get prepared to deal with?
If it ships UPS you might be OK. IF it ships. Mine said DHL but ended up being FedEx. I try to never ship anything from overseas via FedEx, It always gets stuck in customs. I've never had a UPS international package get hung up in customs.

If it ships UPS you might be OK. IF it ships. Mine said DHL but ended up being FedEx. I try to never ship anything from overseas via FedEx, It always gets stuck in customs. I've never had a UPS international package get hung up in customs.
Thats some positive vibes! Thanks! now just pray the boxes show up in tact...

I jumped on this sinking ship just because of the cool factor of the products but the boxes issues scares me now. Right after I placed the order I realized I could of had @Tomcat14 handle receiving them for me then send them over so feeling kinda dumb. Like everyone else has testified I got an immediate shipping notice for UPS. Is there anything I need to get prepared to deal with?
Mine came with UPS and was in perfect condition

Keep that in mind next time :p

So it's almost over for me. With about 30 emails back and forth, a ton of headaches, arguments and other bull ****. I finally have the funds back for 1 of the 2 orders and a pending refund on the 2nd. I have to say to have it take a month it was pretty damned pathetic. I can't explain how much I despise this L'ART company. All the way down to the stupid BS excuses regarding paperwork. If you can't sell your product to the world don't offer shipping overseas. Or bloody use the service that indicated at checkout. Not 2 other different companies after payment. Congrats to all that got what they paid for. I've heard some pretty bad stuff from others about stuff coming in damaged. Also they'll offer you nothing for your trouble. Not even a discount for a later purchase. I'm done with F'ART AUTO..
I know it's been said a lot lately, but these little boutique stores seem to be terrible. I waited nearly 30 days for my MUZM mumbo to ship from Bodega. It was over 30 days to recieve all my Staple order from NTWRK. The Gascans I ordered from this place had a tracking number within a day but didn't get picked up until I emailed them about it 10 days later...fortunately it looks like nearly a month after purchase, they cleared customs yesterday. I can't wait to see what the shipping box looks like...

33 days later

20220726_163128.jpg

Back