1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    This is a Brand New Flak Jacket Berry Frame w/ G20 Black IR. The Right lens has a vertical scratch about 2mm long that I can't get pictured. It does not appear to affect vision at all. I know this devalues this pair, but it is brand new taken only out of the box for pics. The original earsocks are missing but a Rootbeer Nose and Earsock kit is included with this purchase. This frame is RARE and is perfect condidtion. If the price does not agree with you make an offer, $90 shipped CONUS, Paypal

Last edited by a moderator: 5/21/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Those are very cool. Are those an early version because I have never seen ear stems like those on a flak jacket before.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    they just don't have the earsocks is all. same frame shape :)

GLWS

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was looking for a pair of these forever. I finally got mine about a month back (otherwise I would have been all over these). GLWS!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    paid!!!!thanks cant wait to get them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Enjoy bro! They are sweet frames. Definitely worth the hunt.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Got the Black earsocks for you STN51. will ship on Monday