1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Mods if u can delete my other FS 14 Various listing..want to start fresh AllNew BNIB means w/ new box as well..when I buy from store without boxes I never take display only will buy from overstock If displ will note NONE have scratches or marks whatsoever All are NON Polarized except Five 4.0. USA/Canada Check Money order only
    MD Bronze Titanium new mint no box 50
    MD Bronze Titanium BNIB 60
    MD Cinder Red/VR 28 Black BNIB OCP 60
    Straight Jacket 2 matte Root Beer/Dk Bronze BNIB OCP 75
    Fives 4.0 BNIB Polarized Text-Black/Black Irid 70 BNOCP box
    MD Polished Black /Ice/Blue Icons BNIB OCP Gorgeous 90
    MP Grey Smoke/Slate BNIgeneric O Box 70 not display
    FatCat Matte Black/Grey display in OCP box slight mark on lens lenses 9/10 frame 10/10 50
    Mp Rust/VR28 Black BNIB 60
    Gascan S Brown Tort/Bronze BNIB 60
    MD Gen 1 Pol Black/Slate Bn Box ripped/taped. Glasses new I put new lenses in and frame was unused 10/10 50
    Minute 2.o Dark Amber/Dark Bronze BN in generic box..not display 60
    All for $450 /best realistic offer... Prices include shipping first class. Priority w/insur incl if u take the lot and will find 1 or 2 pair more to anyone who takes the lot

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Aw, i would've taken the Monster Dog Cinder/VR 28 had i known you had it :( Oh well. Still happy with the ones i already got from you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Add Cinder/Bronze w/ Gold Icon MD 60
    and am thinking of letting 2 Whiskey Fat cat new 1 in box 1 w/out and 2 Whiskey Md's go as well 1 in box 1 not all new especially if anyone is interested in lot making 17 pairs for 450 all mint, new except Black fatcat- I believe was display tho sold to me as "new" and has slight matk on gray lens

5. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    To me? If you did, i didn't get it :?:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I should add I will borrow camera for pics of anyone seriously interested in the lot ...am in education and these last 2 weeks are nuts so am offering pics on request however- except for the black Fatcat -there is not one mark/defect on any pair listed and Ill even throw in the 2 Dragon Havana pairs...wife really would like me to come back to real world and my collecting days are over...especially with the current product not really being my style anymore

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm me lowest you will take shipped for them all and whatever you are throwing on top. Will you take paypal? If you won't will you do a 3rd party with a moderator or someone we can trust.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    For some reason the feedback doesn't work so i'll leave it here for now. "The Piper" is an awesome seller. Sent him a check based on the honor system and he sent me the frames i requested within a week. Great communication through the whole process. Would buy from him again!

Thanks!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lot sale pending Thanks Splice

10. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    No problem, Thank YOU! Don't forget to leave positive feedback for me as the buyer :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.