• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Gascans!

Kaduku

Oakley Beginner
I went to a local store today and picked up a ghost text frame with chrome icons then had them put in some black iridium lenses I had lying around. I was thinking a lot between the ghost text and grey frame they had but I went with the ghost text because I don't have a ghost text pair and also I've heard that they don't wear out. This way I can keep the 3D lenses in the TF3 Gascan, plus I have another casual pair besides my matte black Holbrooks. Way better than the Montefrio I almost got at Ross (out of all places), I looked like Kim Jong Il's cousin wearing those.

img0254q.jpg

NOTE: I just used my Holbrook Box to prop it up the last shot

Pretty sexy pair I must say. I saw a pair like this on ebay with ruby lenses I thought about getting. I have yet to own gascans that would be for daily wear and I think these would fit the bill.

nice pair!
i like the Gascan . . . i´m wondering, when they will be retired!?!

Love that frame. I'm never sure about the gascans or fuelcells. I love the look of them & the frame selection however they never seam to suit me when i put them on. Having said that my youngest son got a pair of custom gascans from the vault shop in Orlando when we were on holiday there , he loves them & they suit him. I guess that's one of the main reason's Oakley are so popular, due to their wide selection of styled frames.

the antix custom area is thinned out as well! i just ordered a antix history text last time.
maybe they sell all the rest and replace both models with the fuel cell & batwolf?!?

the antix custom area is thinned out as well! i just ordered a antix history text last time.
maybe they sell all the rest and replace both models with the fuel cell & batwolf?!?
That's what i really feel is going to happen, the fuel cell is supposed to replace the gascan and hijinx, the batwolf replacing the antix.

I looked like Kim Jong Il's cousin wearing those.
That is the funniest thing i've ever seen someone write on oakley forum ever. ! i burst out laughing reading that.

Latest Posts

Back