• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Guy From The Chicago Area

veener79

Oakley Beginner
Chicago area
In looking for info on Oakley's I found this forum. Looks to be a good place so joined in. I bought my first pair of Oakley's about 10 years ago with Half Jackets. I love them. I still own them. Then 2 years ago my now wife bought me the Tight Ropes. Just this weekend I ordered a pair of the Fast Jacket XL with the G30 Polarized and VR50 combo. Should have them by the end of the week.

I love the feel and look of the Fast Jackets. My Half Jackets have sold me on owning Oakley's. After about 10 years of use I have only replaced the rubber on them once. Now I am trying to figure out what lens to get for my Fast Jacket's. I do autocross, road courses, hunting in the fall and winter, and just daily driving I am going to use them. With living in the Chicago area I need to keep that snow glare down in driving and hunting.

Welcome neighbor! I'm about 30 miles south of the Loop....you will love it here....however your bank account will suffer.......

Welcome and also a chicago native. I grew up in Wheaton, about 25 miles west in the burbs before moving to AZ. you will enjoy it here.

Back