1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $OLD

For your consideration... both sets of lenses are LNIB (New, but I do not have the original boxes). Since I do not have the donor boxes but they will come in a retail Oakley lens box with like packaging. As you can see the Shallow Blue has a noticeable purple hue to it while the Deep Blue is well, very, very, blue - at all angles, very stable without much if any color variation - think of it as a stable Ice but without the 'fade' of a standard polarized Ice lens. Again, these are both polarized. In addition the the pics below the following link demonstrates the color/hue difference in a bit more detail:

Oakley Polarized Bottle Rocket Replacement Lenses | Official Oakley Store

NEW Juliet Deep Blue Polar Shallow Blue Polar + FREE Emeralds $OLD - 20140407_114414.jpg NEW Juliet Deep Blue Polar Shallow Blue Polar + FREE Emeralds $OLD - 20140407_114407.jpg NEW Juliet Deep Blue Polar Shallow Blue Polar + FREE Emeralds $OLD - 20140407_114402.jpg

Prices include CONUS shipping.

Also adding a free set of Emerald lenses, not Oakley, but Revant to the purchase of both. These are 9+/10, in very good shape quite wearable, but I don't do non-Oakley lenses in Oakley's.

NEW Juliet Deep Blue Polar Shallow Blue Polar + FREE Emeralds $OLD - 20140411_141137.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 4/12/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $OLD

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $OLD

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Who cut these?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The Best....

Last edited by a moderator: 4/11/14
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are a perfect fit - i mounted them both to test ;)

If you want them grab them, I might change my mind. i have 4 packages going out tomorrow morning and yours could be #5... I am packing one now.

Last edited by a moderator: 4/11/14
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These expire at midnight - I'm taking a mini-sabbatical

[I'll be around, just not moving stuff]

NO LONGER FOR SALE AT THIS TIME - THEY MAY RETURN... Someday... ;)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $OLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.