• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New member located in TN

Damn I feel like i missed some popcorn and those statements dont look to be indicative of how those 2 feel about eachother

View attachment 632023
Well you definitely know more of the back story than I do (since I know none) but I will say I have dealt with Steve several times and I dont think he is shady at all. Whether its a $100 or $1000 item I think it was well represented and he stood behind the deal. Of course I have no idea if something went bad for someone else but I've never heard anyone say he scammed them.

Thats just my personal experience, I am not trying to step on Racer's opinion at all.

I have also used the guide that SiRacer420 posted about handcutting lenses and it is super helpful. So I appreciate his contributions as well and want to say thank you for sharing that! I am using it to cut some lenses for my XS, I havent put the final bevel on it but so far they are fitting great just from following the instructions. Thanks!

Well you definitely know more of the back story than I do (since I know none) but I will say I have dealt with Steve several times and I dont think he is shady at all. Whether its a $100 or $1000 item I think it was well represented and he stood behind the deal. Of course I have no idea if something went bad for someone else but I've never heard anyone say he scammed them.

Thats just my personal experience, I am not trying to step on Racer's opinion at all.

I have also used the guide that SiRacer420 posted about handcutting lenses and it is super helpful. So I appreciate his contributions as well and want to say thank you for sharing that! I am using it to cut some lenses for my XS, I havent put the final bevel on it but so far they are fitting great just from following the instructions. Thanks!
He buys up everything he can just to sell it to collectors at a huge markup denying them deals in the process. That’s why I don’t like him. I’m sure he was nice as can be to you. He made a pile of money. This will no doubt get deleted as soon as he goes crying about it.

Back