• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New member, new Oakley's!

Scott2373

Oakley Beginner
Hi folks, I'm a new member and figured I'd introduce myself and brag about my new purchase in one post. I'm new to Oakley sunglasses and last week purchased a pair of Half Jacket 2.0 with Rootbeer frame and Bronze polarized lenses. I picked them up at the Oakley Vault store in the Niagara Falls Outlet Center. I only paid $129 for them :cool:
main_OO9154-08_half-jacket-2_polished-rootbeer-bronze-polarized_001_66802_png_heroxl.jpg

So far, I love these sunglasses! The Unobtanium nose pads and ear socks are no joke! I was skeptical, but they really work! I drive a Jeep Wrangler and naturally topless at every opportunity. When that sun gets beating down, I start sweating. The Oakleys really do stay put! I'm impressed! I'm starting to look for some new lenses for these and have seen many aftermarket ones. My primary reason for joining this forum was to get the straight skinny on the aftermarket lenses, so I might find some quality ones and not junk! Looking forward to rapping with fellow Oakley enthusiasts!

Last edited:
Back