1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Scott2373

Scott2373 Oakley Beginner

Hi folks, I'm a new member and figured I'd introduce myself and brag about my new purchase in one post. I'm new to Oakley sunglasses and last week purchased a pair of Half Jacket 2.0 with Rootbeer frame and Bronze polarized lenses. I picked them up at the Oakley Vault store in the Niagara Falls Outlet Center. I only paid $129 for them :cool: New member, new Oakley's! - main_OO9154-08_half-jacket-2_polished-rootbeer-bronze-polarized_001_66802_png_heroxl.jpg
    So far, I love these sunglasses! The Unobtanium nose pads and ear socks are no joke! I was skeptical, but they really work! I drive a Jeep Wrangler and naturally topless at every opportunity. When that sun gets beating down, I start sweating. The Oakleys really do stay put! I'm impressed! I'm starting to look for some new lenses for these and have seen many aftermarket ones. My primary reason for joining this forum was to get the straight skinny on the aftermarket lenses, so I might find some quality ones and not junk! Looking forward to rapping with fellow Oakley enthusiasts!

Last edited: 8/17/15
    Craig Perkins likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dennis Panlilio

Dennis Panlilio Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome to the Oakley Forum! :welcome:

3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!

4. JeremyReed

JeremyReed Oakley Beginner