• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Pair & Mystery Lens

Zax

Chicago
Had major regrets selling my Flak Draft Retina Burn. I miss being obnoxious out on the trail. Snagged these for a steal on eBay the other week and finally came in. However, I have no idea what lens this is.

Seller described it as Violet Polarized, but I've never owned one of them before. It looked more like Sapphire, but the color looked different looking through. Any ideas?

Pretty irrelevant since I plan on popping my Prizm Road lenses in these. Just thought I'd ask though.

IMG_9083.JPG

IMG_9084.JPG

Looks like sapphire polarized to me, but just because that kinda looks like sapphire polarized from my badman.
Not 100% sure. Because yours do seem to have a bit more purple in it.
5977f7404b37a3a7aa50c6241be0af97.jpg

I actually just pulled a set of XL Sapphire's that I already had. I'm pretty psyched I landed these! Much better than Violet Iridium, and a bonus for the standard cut! Just means I need another frame...

I was almost positive they were Sapphire, but I've never seen Violet before so I assumed they were Violet.

IMG_9087.JPG

I believe it's Sapphire. They're not as "rosey" as the Non Polarized pair. Maybe just the polarization or something, but they are awesome either way. I've always wanted to use my Sapphire lenses, but the XL looks a bit silly on me. I've never seen Violet, so I wasn't sure if they were just similar. The seller marked them as Violet, so it was kind of confusion.

I believe it's Sapphire. They're not as "rosey" as the Non Polarized pair. Maybe just the polarization or something, but they are awesome either way. I've always wanted to use my Sapphire lenses, but the XL looks a bit silly on me. I've never seen Violet, so I wasn't sure if they were just similar. The seller marked them as Violet, so it was kind of confusion.
Deff not violet, way to much blue. I have polarized violet in one of my holbrooks, & it's just straight up purple

Back