1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Has anyone else heard anything about a new polarized pair of Frogskins soon to be released?

- Matte Black with Polarized Ruby Iridium
    - Matte Black with Polarized Ice Iridium

They sound like Polarized versions of the Fire/Ice collection (although the Fire was Fire iridium).

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

I am aware of 3 'to be released' Polarized Matte Black Frogskins, there is no detail of exclusivity or signature so my anticipation is of their availability to to widespread enough that obtaining pairs should be a comfortable task.

Matte Black - Ruby P 24-202
    Matte Black - Ice P 24-203
    Matte Black - Emerald P 24-304

3. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

I need new lenses

4. jk-27

Good info Ash. What else do you know that's upcoming for Frogskins? It's heading in to the final releases of this year and so far we have this Polarized collection, Alpha Decay, Soft Touch series, Surf Deck, and Snow Deck. I think we're due another couple of collab releases based on the past few years.

5. jk-27

I hear there will also be a Polished Black w/ Ruby Iridium release soon. Not polarized though.

6. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Sorry a bit OT but i saw a pair of polarised ice holbrooks on the bay the other day didn't know these where about thought they must be fake but anyway i'm guessing they will both be coming out along side each other?

7. jk-27

If they were matte black with polarised ice then yes, looks like the Holbrooks have the same range as these new Frogskins. Did you see the microbag? Was it standard or are these some new limited editions with a different microbag?

8. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Yeah it was matte black mate i didn't spot the bag it couldn't have been anything special if i didn't spot it...

9. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

10. jk-27