• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

new purchase

Macsuk

Oakley Beginner
Good Morning All, hope we are all doing well, my second post so hopefully I do it right, just wanted to show you my new bag which I got the other day, I think this is the icon 1.0 as there is no laptop sleeve, I may be wrong but any more information you can give me please let me know. thank you. I think condition is pretty good for a old bag? Thoughts?

ok1.jpg

ok2.jpg

ok3.jpg

ok4.jpg

ok5.jpg

ohh the suspense.. thank you for your input though I appreciate the interaction mate, what is your forte or what do you like to collect etc?

Mainly sunglasses, hats, some watches plus other paraphernalia.

Post your query here^, for a quicker response.

Nice, I actually just made a post about watches about an opportunity to purchase some Olympic watches that I have coming up next day or so, maybe you might like them>?

Nice, I actually just made a post about watches about an opportunity to purchase some Olympic watches that I have coming up next day or so, maybe you might like them>?
I probably would, however purchasing them, I'm afraid is out of the question: especially this time of year.

I will see them tomorrow, depending on what the price they are asking for them I think might be good for the collection! maybe sell at a later date, have a good day! off to work..

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back