• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Purcheses

Jben04

Oakley Enthusiast
Beaufort SC
So , first off of managed to snag a pair of Tan 8" Si Assault boots for $69 from the online Vault, http://www.oakleyvault.com/en/mens/...ult-boot-8/product/11098/?skuCode=11098-889WC
I normally wear a size 9.5 in trainers ,so a size 10 in the boot works for me,and at that price,,damn who can say no.
Then going to the local vault , i grabbed 2 pairs of socks,, the prices of some of the 2 packs were like $18.00.

Anyways i got a 5 pack of long performance socks for 7.50 and also a 2 pack of no show hydrolix performance tech socks for $5.00.They are soo nice, i'm heading back down there tomorrow to buy a few more pairs :D
And cant wait till my boots are delivered.

curious about the fit. I'm usually a 9.5 with Nike, but then it goes all over the place between 8.5 and 10 for other brands.

Same here,, ,depending on the footwear ,i can range from 9.5 up to 11 lol.Years ago ( about 2001 or so) i bought a pair of Oakley trainers back in the UK ,and there a size 10 (UK 9 )..
Just got my tracking number,was kinda nervous that they might have been cancelled just after i placed my order they went out of stock... so i was fearing the worst....now the wait begins lol

Latest Posts

Back