• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Racing Jacket To Replace Jawbone (now On Website, Pics Inside!)

OAK_Product_RadarLock_11-4486_thumb.jpg

Looks like the Switchlock on the Radarlocks is going to be different to say the least!

It's like they have a double hinge? And lenses arent going to be interchangeable with the current radars ( there's a surprise!)

Attachments

• OAK_Product_RadarLock_11-4486_thumb.jpg
    OAK_Product_RadarLock_11-4486_thumb.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 234
It just dawned on me, I wonder if they will still release the acid jawbones that the O rep from Bicycle Haus told them about.

funny-dog-pictures-dog-asks-you-what-you-are-talking-about.jpg

Whatu talkin' bout Willis :eek:-
A few months ago they guys from Bicycle Haus said that their rep told them that for the next special cycling edition would be jawbones that would have the same colorways as the acid frogskins. Also heard it from the vault.

Attachments

• funny-dog-pictures-dog-asks-you-what-you-are-talking-about.jpg
    funny-dog-pictures-dog-asks-you-what-you-are-talking-about.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 589
A pair of the Polished Black's are up on eBay right now - 400281284970 - and I'm loving the Racing Jacket logo...brings back good memories :eek:)

A few months ago they guys from Bicycle Haus said that their rep told them that for the next special cycling edition would be jawbones that would have the same colorways as the acid frogskins. Also heard it from the vault.

Saweet :eek:P Now if they did an Anti-Freeze/Jade Iridium Racing Jacket I'd be stoked!

Latest Posts

Back