• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New shades

Blade

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone! I’ve been an Oakley fan for a while. Bouncing between Flaks and Flak 2.0XL’s. Those are my go to glasses. I’ve been watching the current baseball World Series and I’ve noticed a lot of those boys wearing some shades that caught my attention. After some research I’ve found that they’re wearing the Sutro Lite’s. I’d like to get on the web site and do a custom set with the colors I like but I’m a little concerned with the size of them.I don’t have anywhere close to me that I can try on a set. I took a chance with the flak and flak 2.0’s without test fitting and it worked out. But the Sutro Lites look really big. Can anyone share a pic of the Sutro Lites next to some flaks by any chance? I would like to get an idea before spending the money. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Flak are one of my Favorite, but nowadays Encoder or M2 frames are my go-to. The Sutro were super big on my face and I was really disappointed as I like them, but not my style

Hello everyone! I’ve been an Oakley fan for a while. Bouncing between Flaks and Flak 2.0XL’s. Those are my go to glasses. I’ve been watching the current baseball World Series and I’ve noticed a lot of those boys wearing some shades that caught my attention. After some research I’ve found that they’re wearing the Sutro Lite’s. I’d like to get on the web site and do a custom set with the colors I like but I’m a little concerned with the size of them.I don’t have anywhere close to me that I can try on a set. I took a chance with the flak and flak 2.0’s without test fitting and it worked out. But the Sutro Lites look really big. Can anyone share a pic of the Sutro Lites next to some flaks by any chance? I would like to get an idea before spending the money. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
Welcome

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. Own a few Flak 2.0's myself. Don't own any Sutro's though. Sorry.
:cool-33:🤙

tmp 4.gif

Losing another one to the Sutro.... sigh.... I to have Flaks but no Sutro's... I have seen them though and they are a wider flatter lens and you are going to have full coverage no doubt. Probably a little better than the Flaks. This would be a good topic in the discussions area so hope to see you there... Welcome aboard!
welcom.gif

I might recommend you investigate the BXTR... it is flat and full coverage as well and cooler... especially the BXTR Metal

If Flak work for you, stick with it.
Sutro‘s can’t be modified like Flak’s with new Rubber or lenses. You are stuck with it even if they are not good for the purpose.you need them for.

If Flak work for you, stick with it.
Sutro‘s can’t be modified like Flak’s with new Rubber or lenses. You are stuck with it even if they are not good for your purpose.
@Inkkoonce might have a Sutro and a Flak. Or OP might do what I did. I came here for info, and I ended up looking around to see what else everyones got that might be cool. That was a mistake that I'm still paying for. Lol. :D🤙

The Sutro Lites are much bigger than the Flaks. Trust me. But I see alot of women wearing them so they ain’t too big. They’re different doable with great coverage. But if you really want a cool pair get a Kato!:)

Back