• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New To Collecting Oakleys

socrdevl16

Oakley Beginner
Kentucky
I have about 10 pairs that I have recently acquired to start my collection. Love the thrill of finding new and intersting pairs of sunglasses. Currently my favorite pair by far are Oakley Oil Rigs and of course OTT. Have 1 pair of OTT's and 3 pairs of Oakley Frost Blue Oil Rig with Chrome Iridium lenses as well as 2 pairs of Oakley Oil Rig Matte Clear with Ice Iridium lenses just to name a few of the rare ones. Obviously definitely looking to find the last pair of Holiday Oil Rigs with the Matte Clear with text but definitiely a hard one to come by. I would also die for a pair of Matte Black OTT with Fire or Ruby Iridium lenses!!!!

Matte black OTT with ruby iridium should be easy to get hold on to.......but if you're after the Blade II edition....you might have to offer some of your internal organs to get them hahaha!

Very aware of the Blade II. They look absolutely amazing. But they would literally cost 2 arms and a leg maybe more. Where do you think I could get a pair of black OTT's?!?!

Don't know if you got your OTT as this is quite old but I have a pair I could part with

Back