• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New To The Forum

houseylou

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone, just joined the forum as I’ve been trying to educate myself on my Gen. 3 Fire Iridium X Metals, which I’m getting ready to send to The X-Man for a tune-up. The lenses and frames are scratch free.

I purchased them in 2004 or 2005. While I wore them a decent amount the first few years, they’ve been sitting in the box for the last 12+ years with virtually no use. I purchased some half jackets in 2012 that became my everyday glasses and for use on the golf course.

Given that I don’t wear the them, I’m considering selling the Juliets. They have the original serial number, box and coin. What’s a ballpark price for these?

Thank you.

Greetings.

Hey everyone, just joined the forum as I’ve been trying to educate myself on my Gen. 3 Fire Iridium X Metals, which I’m getting ready to send to The X-Man for a tune-up. The lenses and frames are scratch free.

I purchased them in 2004 or 2005. While I wore them a decent amount the first few years, they’ve been sitting in the box for the last 12+ years with virtually no use. I purchased some half jackets in 2012 that became my everyday glasses and for use on the golf course.

Given that I don’t wear the them, I’m considering selling the Juliets. They have the original serial number, box and coin. What’s a ballpark price for these?

Thank you.
welcome aboard.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool:🤙

Iz shaka.gif

Back