• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New To The Scene

Jcollin76

Oakley Beginner
Iowa
What's up guys and gals..

In complete amazement at some of the collections on here! I only have a few pairs myself, but have a terrible itch to change this.

Very cool to see the level of knowledge you guys have as well! Looking forward to learning more about an awesome company, with great products.

Oh what a learning curve...:D

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks!

I must admit, my oaks don't get babied at all. I work in a "corrections" type environment, so they are stylish protection for me. Lol I'd love to start collecting, and have my handful for duty wear rotation. Love the SI stuff for that reason alone.

Thanks!

I must admit, my oaks don't get babied at all. I work in a "corrections" type environment, so they are stylish protection for me. Lol I'd love to start collecting, and have my handful for duty wear rotation. Love the SI stuff for that reason alone.

Welcome. I use mine for duty (fire/EMS). The civilian pairs are used for sports. Glad to see another person using them for duty!

Welcome as well!

Say goodbye to all your spare cash if you decide to hang out here for any amount of time. Seriously.

I use my oaks at work. A pair of straight jacket 2, easily replaceable if something were to happen but so far so good.

Thanks guys. :)

I'm fully prepared to loose some cash here. Lol
I don't have the knowledge, or the eye, to spot fakes. Hope to change that. And I trust purchasing here, greatly increases my odds of genuine product. ;)

I think the first thing I'll dive into is the IH and SI frames. I can then collect, and they'll still be functional for work.

Then down the road I can look at more exotic styles... :D

Back