• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New with question about getting a watch authenticated.

lhespinoza

Oakley Beginner
Hello All,

My name is Lauren, and I'm hoping to find some information about a woman's Oakley watch I bought in a $20 quart sized bag of junk jewelry. It's gorgeous and is definitely high quality. I had a local jeweler put in a new battery and it runs great. How do I go about getting a coa on this watch? Thanks in advance.
20230717_190911.jpg

This is not really the place for this but you are new and on a mission so glad to help... Yes you have the Saddleback there... They are a nice little watch but hard to pull any real value out of but you still did well at about $150 on a good day. Welcome to forum and take a look around... you should be able to find threads for any more questions you have!

Welcome Yoda.jpeg

This is not really the place for this but you are new and on a mission so glad to help... Yes you have the Saddleback there... They are a nice little watch but hard to pull any real value out of but you still did well at about $150 on a good day. Welcome to forum and take a look around... you should be able to find threads for any more questions you have!

View attachment 1073251
Thank you 😊

View attachment 1073251
I really appreciate the help 😎

Back