• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold NEW X-METAL LENSES READY TO SHIP!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump. Page one big price drops.

Some people reacted to this post.
Got any pics of the Torch Iridium, Chrissy Boy?

Hey Chris, are the BIP the only polarized set you have right now for the Juliets?
Thanks
NCH

@NCHornet funny you should ask... I just cut a single pair of Ruby Polarized last night for the Juliet. BNIB. I'm asking $105. Very nice looking.

@Jon the Don torch doesn't hide the eyes that well, and this set has scratches around the outer edge of one lens from when I wiped/cleaned them. Apparently my towel had something on it! If interested still let me know.

Username Hidden said:
@NCHornet funny you should ask... I just cut a single pair of Ruby Polarized last night for the Juliet. BNIB. I'm asking $105. Very nice looking.

@Jon the Don torch doesn't hide the eyes that well, and this set has scratches around the outer edge of one lens from when I wiped/cleaned them. Apparently my towel had something on it! If interested still let me know.

You know me so well!

Thanks for the speedy response, mate!

Thanks Chris, what I'm actually lookin for right now is a nice pair of positive red or a pair of DWP, both polarized. No hurry with these, when you come across these shoot me a message and I'll sling some cash your way.
NCH

Username Hidden said:
Thanks Chris, what I'm actually lookin for right now is a nice pair of positive red or a pair of DWP, both polarized. No hurry with these, when you come across these shoot me a message and I'll sling some cash your way.
NCH
@NCHornet I have an oo red Iridium polarized lens set coming in any day now if you are interested pm me? These are way cooler than positive red! In my opinion lol.

Just sent you a message about the red iridium pair.
Thanks
NCH

Username Hidden said:
Jeeeezuz H !!!!

These freaking things !!!

View attachment 417795
These are the oo red Polarized. They say it's a rose base, but it's pretty dark and not that Rosey to my eyes. What do you remember about this lens @Litos ?

I'll let you know when they get here because I just bought them from you, lol!!! I didn't see much rose color in the tint from the pic you sent. I just can't handle lenses with that rose colored tint. Thanks for another great deal on lenses Chris. If PayPal had speed dial, you would be one of the ones at the top of my list, lol!!!
NCH

Status
Not open for further replies.