• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New XS Today

The X squared fit nice on large faces. I cannot wear a Juliet and the XXs are just ok. I usually wear a monster dog, Gascan, Fuel Cell, Big Squared, etc.

The X Squared do not fit tight against your cheak like the others I mentioned, but they are not suppose to. They also come with a smaller nose pad (that is the one I use).

Hopefully this helps.

How big are those XS. I am considering getting some but want to make sure they fit my face.

The X squared fit nice on large faces. I cannot wear a Juliet and the XXs are just ok. I usually wear a monster dog, Gascan, Fuel Cell, Big Squared, etc.

The X Squared do not fit tight against your cheak like the others I mentioned, but they are not suppose to. They also come with a smaller nose pad (that is the one I use).

Hopefully this helps.

Thanks for the help. Been thinking about upgrading to XS from a XX and was not sure if they fit larger
faces better

I've never been a huge xmetal guy, but I have always loved the XS and these pics are making me really like them! Love the ducatis!

Nothing like a nice pair of XS!! I seem to be wearing them more often then my others. I have found that the temple arms seem more comfortable.....

Back