1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. H82LOSE

H82LOSE Oakley Beginner

Well I've run across my first pair of used Joliets and they are grey with black iridium lenses. The arms are tight show some signs of use, the nose piece is a little loose and a small scratch on one lens. The seller is asking $140.00 and I'm curious if this is a good price. Thanks in advance!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

If that scratch isn't bad I'd say you got a good price. The nose being a little loose may bother you and you can have them tuned up by the X-man.

So I think yes you've got a decent price based on the info

3. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Depending on the scratch, if its really bad you can talk him down another 20 bucks or so but even then its a good deal. You can still get replacement lenses and the rubbers too. Jump on it.

4. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

I would agree with the others.

5. H82LOSE

H82LOSE Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the info fellas. I thought I was going to get my hands on my first set of x-metal but the seller decided not to sell. Guess I'll keep looking but I wanted to check with you before I got burned. Obviously there is no guarantee but I'm slowly learning.

6. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Juliets have seem to be the most common of the Metals that are for sale, at least in my experience. Dont worry you will get a deal soon.

7. Mr. K

Mr. K Oakley Enthusiast

Agreed, wait and be patient. You'll find a good pair!