• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newest Hawaii Edition Fuel Cell

I had my top bid as 215.00 but got it for 184.50. I figured it would go between 175-200. It's actually my first purchase in quite some time.

I had my top bid as 215.00 but got it for 184.50. I figured it would go between 175-200. It's actually my first purchase in quite some time.
So you're the wiseguy who outbid me! Why, I oughtta....LOL I was the $151 bidder I think.

Any help from NYC forum members on getting a pair of these would be appreciated too.

For those of you who are want the Hawaii Fuel Cell I'm going down this week to pick my pair up. I can pick up for anyone who wants one. The retail is $180 plus tax which would put the total around $190. Shipping within the USA via USPS will be $6. If you don't gift through paypal please also add 4%. Let me know by Friday. I can still go down after that but I can't guarantee what day I'm going to be able to go. Pm me for the paypal account or anything else you want to ask. Just doing my part for the Oakley brotherhood chee hoo.

Back