• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale NIB BLADE II WATCH STEALTH BLACK WITH PLATED STEEL BAND Model 10-198 - PRETTY RARE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Fellow members, I was getting ready to list this watch on ebay, but decided to give any true collectors here a chance at it first. Will probably list it there tomorrow afternoon/evening if none of you are interested. This watch is new and never worn which is virtually impossible to find, but does have some extremely minor wear on the band from handling - and when I say extremely minor I mean it - there are a few very faint swirls/scratches in the lower part the band, perhaps from being jiggled against the bottom of the Oakley presentation box or perhaps from misc hadling in & out of the box over the six years since it was manufactured. Either way they are practically impossible to photograph and very difficault to see even in good lighting with just the right angles. This watch is 99+% easy. You will likely never see another one of these this pristine again - hence the somewhat steep price tag.

New, unsized, and unworn in original leather presentation box inside of the original labeled box with owners manual which is still in plastic. Still has the protective static plastic over the crystal (removed for the photos). If you're looking at this post then you probably already know that the stealth version with the awesome steel bracelet is by far the hardest to find and most sought after. The plating on this thing is jet black & simply amazing! I have the stealth Judge 1 and the stealth GMT and the plating on those cannot compare to this piano gloss black finish. And this is the Blade II, model 10-198, which has essentially two significant improvements over the Blade 1: It is "Swiss Made" instead of just having a Swiss movment like the Blade 1 and is marked as such on the dial and caseback, & the date window is Black with white numbers versus the Blade 1 which is white with black numbers; black date window matches the stealth look of the dial much better an really completes the look. Just like the Blade 1, it is HEAVY, built like a tank, has a Swiss movement, and has a pure sapphire crystal. This thing is the epitome of Oakley design & and Swiss quality.

I planned to list this for a BIN of $650 + shipping tomorrow on the bay, but I'll offer it to you guys for here for $600 shipped CONUS. Paypal is okay. PM me with any serious interest. I'll add a couple of pics within the hour, but just look on the Oakley Review site here: The Oakley Review - Catalogue Listing
Since this thing is basically new, what you see there is what you'd get.

Thanks,
David

Some people reacted to this post.
Okay, so here are few pics I just snapped under some crappy incandescent lights. Not great I know, definitely does not do the watch or its condition justice, but should give an idea. PM me if you are seriously interested and I will get better photos tomorrow morning in natural light to send to you.

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, off to the bay. Thanks for looking!

David

Back