• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold NIB Oakley Holbrook Heaven & Earth Matte Fern Jade Iridium Polarized OO9102-72

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Oakley Holbrook Heaven & Earth Matte Fern Jade Iridium Polarized OO9102-72

This listing is for one genuine and authentic pair of Oakley Holbrook Heaven & Earth Collection Matte Fern Jade Iridium Polarized OO9102-72. This piece is complete as released with all paperwork and unused microbag. The box is UBER MINT, all 6 panels PRISTINE FLAWLESS, no creases or crumples, the glass likewise is GRADE A PERFECT. One of the most stunning sunglasses ever produced, an extraordinary pair utterly essential for collectors of the Heaven & Earth Series and Holbrooks. I hand-selected the box at the Oakley store to find a box that was as Mint as Possible. It is in Museum Quality condition, and has never been touched by human hands, and only with white gloves.

$200 Shipped CONUS. Please add $20 for International Shipping via USPS First Class International shipping. I will be happy to say the value is low so you do not have to pay a high VAT.

Rare chance to add a cool piece to your collection. 100% genuine and all Oakley.

You will receive exactly what is in the photographs.

Your item(s) will be extremely carefully boxed, in a triple-walled crush proof box.

Your proceeds will be going to fund something very important and unexpected in my life, so your purchase is very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Joseph

Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses

_DSC3207.jpg
_DSC3208.jpg
_DSC3209.jpg
_DSC3210.jpg
_DSC3211.jpg
_DSC3212.jpg
_DSC3213.jpg
_DSC3214.jpg
_DSC3215.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Willing to separate ? Whats the price for one?

You say never touch by human hands, can you provide proof of this?

Username Hidden said:
The box is UBER MINT, all 6 panels PRISTINE FLAWLESS, no creases or crumples
Might want to revise that...
_DSC3213.jpg

Theres so many of your items id snatch up in a heartbeat..

Username Hidden said:
Never been touched though ;)
By human hands, can’t be certain aliens or animals didn’t have their paws on them

Username Hidden said:
By human hands, can’t be certain aliens or animals didn’t have their paws on them

Aliens with paws?

Pics?

Username Hidden said:
Aliens with paws?

Pics?
I’m gonna allow you to priveledge to Google “alien furries” on your own... for best results you’ll want to disable the PG safety filter of images :rolleyes:

Did you happen to sell all of these? Thanks

Back