1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Kaduku

Kaduku Oakley Beginner

I posted on Oakley's wall yesterday and heres what I got:

Marc Santos posted to Oakley
    Does your company have any plans on giving the Holbrook a custom option?

Oakley ‎@Marc Santos: Sorry, no there aren't any plans to bring Holbrook into the custom program

:(

Instant No Button! Star Wars funnies FTW!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Kind of a bummer, but at least we are able to purchase official lenses. Plus, getting the customization option for them would probably ruin their collectibility a bit?

3. Kaduku

Kaduku Oakley Beginner

I guess, but hopefully they make a lot of colors like the frogs. I was really hoping to get ice iridium lenses for a pair.

4. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

dude they do customize the holbrooks, its just not online its at the stores. we have them at my stores

5. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

for starters, you can buy the Holbrook lenses from Oakley now, and go wild with them. not too sure if i saw ice iridium available though..

6. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

There are OCP holbrooks in the store, the only downside is they have the stock icon colors... So you can get lets say, a matte white frame with a chrome iridium lense, you are just going to have to have a purple icon on the side. (Unless you take matters into your own hands and switch them that is...)

7. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Yes, my O Store customizes the Holbrook also!

8. Kaduku

Kaduku Oakley Beginner

I know they can do custom pairs with premade frames and lenses but I was hoping to change out the icons on the frame

9. RYAN66

RYAN66 Oakley Beginner

i think that is good, that way i can customize them in store, and maybe less people will have the same combo.

i really hope they do more limited editions besides the SW, i hate to buy stuff with his name on it.

10. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

I imagine once the stores are out of stock, then thats it. They wont be replenished. Im pretty sure it was a one time thing they did for last Christmas.