• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NO PURCHASES TILL THE NEW YEAR Pact

So Kennethekotto and I have made a pact to not purchase anything till the NEW YEAR. at which time, there will be a BIG purchase for both of us, waiting.They are Oakley related, personal Grails if you are wondering.

10 Days!!

I'm a poor student and I want to do this to save up enough for my grail!

Now, to get me to stick to this a little better, I wanna extend that pact to the rest of you; anyone who wants to join this, just sign up here and i will update this thread, along with a countdown etc. you can post what you want to get at the end of this time period, but for now, I will keep mine a secret.

Come on guys, tough it out, then treat yourself to a grail!

The "NO PURCHASES TILL 2013" Pact List:

s3sunruh - Truck + Frogskins
jxm - ??
Rezechs - TiO2 XX

ALL THE BEST AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS!

Cheers!

As much as I would love to join this pact, I know myself too well and will just cave in to temptation. Ha! But I know the Mrs would kill to sign me up to this. Ha!

Good luck dealing with the temptations dudes!

I find it admirable, but I have no need to save up for a grail. There are a few on my list that I would jump at regardless and I'm hunkered down into "steals and deals only" mode right now.

I totally would, but I have to think about my family... need to get that 2nd set of Half Pints for incoming baby #2. I'm pretty happy with that "dodge" of this list. I'm thinking I am likely to acquire a thing or 2 for myself as well.

My name is Paul, and I am addicted to Fuel Cells...
It's been 5 days since my last fix.
I am trying to fight it, but the tremors.. and the pain.

I have bought 3 pair this week, Mars, Juliet and an X squared. Sign me up, I am in.

As much as I would love to join this pact, I know myself too well and will just cave in to temptation. Ha! But I know the Mrs would kill to sign me up to this. Ha!

Good luck dealing with the temptations dudes!

Tell me about it Jono! two days into this and I am already struggling ha!

My name is Paul, and I am addicted to Fuel Cells...
It's been 5 days since my last fix.
I am trying to fight it, but the tremors.. and the pain.

Yea, it's near impossible if you are doing it alone. I definitely lack the discpline ha! But when you do it as a group, or with a friend, you are somewhat compelled to follow through with it haha. But it is all gonna be worthwhile, I hope!

Back