• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nominations For Oakley Forum Members Awards

i must say firstly, awesome fun thread to begin with! and secondly, i'm definitely not worthy of such praise. =) my stuff are all simple as can be, i'm sure others out there are doing better jobs than me.

but i agree with all the other nominees for sure! esp Oakleynerd being the top poster. well done! and of coz, BAPD..always adding the new stuff to the already fantastic collection..jive my man..i can recognize that avatar even from FB. ha! The resident frogman Frogtastic's signature line is very apt indeed, seeing how i have conversed with him thru so many different forums: this one, OR, the proboard forum, and FB, that's one frog-crazy dude! and of coz, Mr and Mrs Herbs/H. you my friend, have accomplished what i couldn't. which is to get the Mrs into the Oaks! ha! well done! and kudos for creating this thread. it has been great fun typing this post! =)

No doubt, thanks Herb for starting this thread and your posts, I really get a good laugh out of some of your stuff! You've got a great sense of humor. :laugh:

Nomination for The Most Over-Used Phrase on O Forum:

"You're not a true collector unless you have a pair of these".

LOL
It's like it must be mandatory to say this in every thread.
About any sunglass.

Nomination for the funniest threads?
Well there's only one person in this catagory...............................................................Herbsley have your speach ready son, well once you pull yourself away from painting your sunnies.

Nomination for the funniest threads?
Well there's only one person in this catagory...............................................................Herbsley have your speach ready son, well once you pull yourself away from painting your sunnies.

Aww, shucks. You shouldn't have. :tongue:
<wipes away one solitary tear - copyright JiveSeven Inc.)

And believe me, one thing I can't be funny about is the painting of sunglasses. Too many days of paint fumes, sweat and tears getting the ChromeJinx right recently - totally put me into retirement. I'm hanging up my spray cans for good after that one. haha
Think I did a good job of them, and gunna bow out on a high.

And hey, now we've got new kids on the spray-painting scene doing some awesome work, like Mr B Wolf, I'm happy now just to kick back like an old-timer and look at other people's creations.

Cheers for the props on the 'funny threads' though. Good to hear that some people appreciate my inane ramblings.

My votes are -

MOST INCREDIBLE PICK-UP:
Double, for his $4 Oil Rig pawn-shop scandal. Henceforth to be known as 'Double-Gate'. Quite simply unbelievable. To the extent that we will tell our grandchildren about it. When that thread hit the Forum, I am sure that I heard 1000 people across the globe inhale, then say "No f***in way".

BEST O-FORUM SIGNATURE:
Probably Frogtastic - for his "Drowning In Frogs" tagline. Nice.

BEST AVATAR:
A tough one this - but I reckon it's between . . . .
JiveSEVEN, as it is totally his head but in a cool B&W 'negative' kinda way
and
Oakleynerd - a lady and a chimp - I'm sure there is a scientific psychological explanation for this . . .

BEST CUSTOMIZATION:
Jonoyong - I'm partial to the recent SplatterBrooks. Fierce work sir.

BEST WOMENS COLLECTION:
I think this is Mrs H?
Are there any other women forumites?

BEST OVERALL COLLECTION:
This is the Big One . . . .
I haven't seen everyone's . . . but are we saying it's BAPD?
Damn him and his WhoIsThisKid Hijinxes! :tongue:

Considering other categories and nominations as and when suggested.

Please note - There are no real awards or prizes involved in this Awards Thread.
It is just a thread.

Awesome! I made it. I would like to thank all the people who made this possible and ofcourse the fans, without you - I am nothing!

Yeh, i like frogs!

Latest Posts

Back