1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Yoshida

Yoshida Oakley Beginner

You know, I was looking at Rubyskull's display and I noticed the obvious basketball on the top.

That reminded me of my guitar picks I have inside my display.
    They're, despite not having Oakley DNA, stuff that I really respect and have a deep passion too - Metallica (and Heavy Metal) is a huge part of my life! I remember as if it was yesterday when I first listened to 'Kill'em All'.

So I wonder if you have something else, non-Oakley, that attained the respect we all have for Oakley and earned some room inside your display. Shed some light also on the why! :cool-20:

Non-Oakley items on display? - DSC_0238.jpg

Non-Oakley items on display? - DSC_0473.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Honestly its your display so put whatever you like it in that makes you happy. I have seen many displays on here that mix different collectibles / mementos and most of them blend well and look good. When I had mine set up I have a couple things in there that tied together in some way.

3. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

I have seen action figures, hand guns, models, millitary gear, ect. I agree with GRF. Your display, put what ya want inside :)
    Personally i only have oakley branded gear inside my cases, but thats only because i have ither places for my other collectable items.

4. ProjectCM3

ProjectCM3 Oakley Beginner

I had that same dilemma, but then I realized, like GRFMotorsports said, I'm going to showcase all the things that make me happy :) So I went out to IKEA and built this just yesterday showcasing my passion for Halo/343 Industries, my cameras/GoPros and of course Oakley :) My Collection So Far | Page 3 | Oakley Forum

5. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

I have a stuffed manatee as a running joke in my case.

6. Yoshida

Yoshida Oakley Beginner

The Chief-Commander fan n.1 hahahaha

ProjectCM3 likes this.
  7. ProjectCM3

ProjectCM3 Oakley Beginner

Haha, yup!