1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

One of my wife's friends is visiting from NY, but before she came, i had her pick up one of these shirts from the Times Square O-Store:

NYC Subway System T-Shirt - 20504ce4840ecf9425f8f175e4e0172c.jpg

I wasn't sure how long this shirt would be in stock, so i had her buy it about 3 months ago and she just arrived in LA yesterday.

Love the shirt!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

Those look sick! Oakley is on a city specific clothing kick right now, which im enjoying. I have a shirt of the chicago skyline that looks spray painted onto a black shirt, I'll snap a pic the next time I have it clean

3. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Looks like i'll need to head into my local O-Store and take a look. I haven't stopped by in a long time.

4. Brettc10

Brettc10 Oakley Expert

I have 4 different shirts from the Hawaii stores. Those are the best. Was Hawaii the first to start doing the specific city/state shirts?
    The 4 different ones have gone back at least a few years. Glad they are doing it in other cities, I love them.

5. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

I was in Oahu and Maui about two years ago and didn't notice the shirts. I did manage to pick up a pair of Hijinx with the HI Flag icon while i was in Maui.

marc2040 likes this.
  6. laxboi135

laxboi135 Oakley Beginner

I have the subway shirt and they made a brooklyn bridge and statue of liberty shirt for the much store there might be a nyc skyline shirt as well

7. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

I saw the other shirts as well from pictures of when they did the grand opening of the Times Square O-Store. I liked the subway shirt only because i spent a lot of time on the subway lines while visiting a couple years back. Too bad it wasn't open while i was there :( I did however visit the Nintendo World store and picked up a belt with the Konami code on it, LOL!