• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O-H...

RyanK03

Oakley Expert
...I-O

Hey everyone, new guy from Ohio here. After years of using cheap sunglasses and tinted safety glasses free from work I finally decided to buy myself a nice pair of sunglasses. Ended up going with a set of flaks and liked them so much I bought a set of gascans a week later. Unfortunately the gascans don’t work with the shape of my broken nose but I still love the flaks. My fault for buying without trying I guess lol. Looking forward to creeping on the forums and learning something new. Thanks, Ryan

...I-O

Hey everyone, new guy from Ohio here. After years of using cheap sunglasses and tinted safety glasses free from work I finally decided to buy myself a nice pair of sunglasses. Ended up going with a set of flaks and liked them so much I bought a set of gascans a week later. Unfortunately the gascans don’t work with the shape of my broken nose but I still love the flaks. My fault for buying without trying I guess lol. Looking forward to creeping on the forums and learning something new. Thanks, Ryan
Go Bucks!!! Originally from Hilliard here. Welcome

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome Ryan. Just wait until you try out some x metals. That's the beginning of the end.

And I am the same way. I had decades of cheap sunglasses. After my first set of real Oakleys I discovered I can't go back.

I agree. After years of laughing at all my buddies for buying expensive sunglasses I’m eating my words lol

One day I will get LASIK. I’m shopping for my 1st home now so no big purchases until I find one. Although my optician keeps telling me to roll the cost in with the mortgage loan.

Latest Posts

Back