1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jiujitsugolf

Jiujitsugolf Oakley Beginner

Does anyone know of any ear socks and nose piece that fit on the original o matter twenty's???

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. They are all over eBay and sometimes available here if you ask. I just sold a set for $12

3. Jiujitsugolf

Jiujitsugolf Oakley Beginner

Thanks dig,

i have seen them on ebay but was wondering if there were any other styles that might fit them as well. Some of the different colors on ebay were from Australia and going for $60.

4. They came in a lot of colors stock, and these days people are parting out the frames and rubber separately to get more money. Off the top of my head I know they came in-

Black
    Blue
    Emerald Green
    Orange
    Rootbeer
    White

There might be even more colors than that with all the college releases that came out. I have no idea how many of those were available in replacement kits though, so in some cases finding parted out frames on ebay might be your only option. As far as sets from other frames go I'd imagine some of the frames from the time period might be close like the Minute, Eye jacket, etc. but I've never tried so I have no idea if they'd fit or not. I've never had a problem finding OEM rubber when I needed it for the XX so I never researched what else might fit.

5. kefboy

kefboy Oakley Beginner

I've been looking for a set in blue but haven't been able to locate any without paying an astronomical price.