1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

r these truly NON polarized Bronze XLJ in Polished Rootbeer frame...someone help
    EDIT: they were all shipped with grey lenses by mistake

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

The MPH pair I've seen at the Vaults had a Rootbeer frame with Grey lenses.

3. the piper

Yeah all the ones on the site did too...I found an ebay seller w/ 6 He was surprised when he opened them at my request. This is a stupid color combination...why not just use si or black frames of some kind The Dark Grey /Grey MPH are nice tho as well as Metallic Blue/Grey

4. Batwolf

That's the whole point of MPH. :wink:

5. the piper

No labels at vault in Wrenthan Mass all say bronze...I checked everyone inside and out...

6. Batwolf

The ones I've seen are labeled as MPH Rootbeer with Grey. Maybe the seller gave you different boxes?

7. djb

djb Oakley Beginner

Got a couple shipments in last week. Label and packing slip clearly state:

SKU# 42-296 MPH Flak Jacket Polished Rootbeer w/ Bronze

Took a look at a couple dozen units and all of them have what appears to be GREY lenses. Really not sure what's going on with Oakley's quality control lately. Just the other day I received 600 Polarized MPH Nanowires and about 40 of them had the lenses installed backwards (left lens was on the right side, right lens on left).

8. the piper

Yeah I really think this is basically a way to sell the frame and have u do it urself with Gold or VR28 Black cuz these just dont look right and many of the stores are oblivious that the labels dont match the contents. I got 2 Dark Bronze Matte Black MD's one had Gunmetal Icons one had the Gold Icons I wanted... They took back the non gold ones because that was not what was pictured...gave me a little hassle but beware if u buy from people using stock pic on these on ebay and want Gold Icons...its about 50/50

9. Batwolf

They are super cheap Flak Jackets, what do you expect?

Just like with anything, you get what you pay for.

10. the piper

I get that totally They just need to label correctly I am not against MPH I have picked up several Unknowns, Matte Black/Slate Minute 2.0, Matte Black Minute/Ruby Minute 2.o . Metallic Blue /Grey flak Xlj, Dark grey/Grey Xlj, Brown smoke/Bronze Mp . Grey smoke/Grey Mp/ Pol Black/Grey Mp,matte Black/Titanium MD, Black Iridium /Matte Black MD, dark Bronze/Matte Black MD, SI Gascan S- Its abt all I can afford and like right now...all i want is for correct labeling which they are going to fix now