• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley 42-296 MPH ? Resolved

the piper

I should Work at Oakley
CT
r these truly NON polarized Bronze XLJ in Polished Rootbeer frame...someone help
EDIT: they were all shipped with grey lenses by mistake

Yeah all the ones on the site did too...I found an ebay seller w/ 6 He was surprised when he opened them at my request. This is a stupid color combination...why not just use si or black frames of some kind The Dark Grey /Grey MPH are nice tho as well as Metallic Blue/Grey

Got a couple shipments in last week. Label and packing slip clearly state:

SKU# 42-296 MPH Flak Jacket Polished Rootbeer w/ Bronze

Took a look at a couple dozen units and all of them have what appears to be GREY lenses. Really not sure what's going on with Oakley's quality control lately. Just the other day I received 600 Polarized MPH Nanowires and about 40 of them had the lenses installed backwards (left lens was on the right side, right lens on left).

Yeah I really think this is basically a way to sell the frame and have u do it urself with Gold or VR28 Black cuz these just dont look right and many of the stores are oblivious that the labels dont match the contents. I got 2 Dark Bronze Matte Black MD's one had Gunmetal Icons one had the Gold Icons I wanted... They took back the non gold ones because that was not what was pictured...gave me a little hassle but beware if u buy from people using stock pic on these on ebay and want Gold Icons...its about 50/50

I get that totally They just need to label correctly I am not against MPH I have picked up several Unknowns, Matte Black/Slate Minute 2.0, Matte Black Minute/Ruby Minute 2.o . Metallic Blue /Grey flak Xlj, Dark grey/Grey Xlj, Brown smoke/Bronze Mp . Grey smoke/Grey Mp/ Pol Black/Grey Mp,matte Black/Titanium MD, Black Iridium /Matte Black MD, dark Bronze/Matte Black MD, SI Gascan S- Its abt all I can afford and like right now...all i want is for correct labeling which they are going to fix now